FVS provides professional business, context based and community oriented inputs on implementation of Integrated Development Plans (IDP) and Local Economic Development (LED) strategies.
We facilitate cooperation and involvement of all stakeholders, bring new partners and technologies when needed, prepare business plans, assist to raise funds and implement multi-facet projects on a local, provincial and national levels.
For Government Departments and Municipalities, FVS can develop holistic strategies and through coaching and internal capacity development, assist in the implementation of the programs. Our service includes but not limited to:
- Development and implementation of socio-economic strategies and policies.
- Coaching and Mentorship programs for officials and staff.
- Optimization of programs, assistance in budget planning and program evaluation.
- Facilitation of implementation of specific strategies & programs on the ground.
- Developing project management capacity on various levels.
- Necessary support to buid supply chain capacity.
- Design of socio-economic upliftment programs, job creation & sustainability initiatives in targeted region.